CHINA GLAZE CRACKLE PEDICURE | Cute Crackle Pedicure Nail Art Design

Click to Enlarge
**the design is much prettier up close**

I just couldn't resist the urge to buy China Glaze's Crackle polish. I remember crackle polishes back in the day and I was so excited to see them make a come back. I didn't want to re-paint my nails yet so I figured this would be the perfect time to do a pedicure.

Base Color: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
Purple Color: Sinful Colors "Bali Mist"
Crackle Polish: China Glaze "Black Mesh"


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. That design is pretty and your toes look beautiful! Great post!


Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget