13.3.11

Tagged: Handwriting Survey ...

I was unofficially tagged by Kellie Gonzo for this handwriting tag. If you want to do this tag, grab a notebook & pretty pen and answer the following questions in your own handwriting ...

1. What is your name? and your blog?
2. What is your blog URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite Quote
5. Favorite Song
6. Favorite Bands/Singers
7. Say anything you want.
8. Pass it along ...

I tag My Colorful Nailart, Katrina's Nail Blog, My Pretty Nailz, Charming Nails and anyone else who wants to do this tag!

8 comments:

  1. ahhh!~ your handwriting is SUPERRRR pretty!! & thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! && Ivana tagged you too- so you are double tagged for this lol <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I ♥ this tag and ur handwriting is very pretty =)
    I'l be doing this soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. like you handwriting. its pretty like you =) will surely do this one love love

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice handwriting! i wish mine was as pretty as yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *KellieGonzo~ ty- but your handwriting is WAY prettier than mine lol<33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent handwriting tag this is a perfect information, I want to create a blog and that's ok because I'm gonna take some tips from here, you made my life better today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...