19.3.11

KONAD PEDICURE| Cute Spring Bright Pink & Blue Pedicure Nail Art Design



This is my latest Konad pedicure. I did a design very similar to this a while back, but never took pics. =( So since the colors worked well for Spring, and since Spring officially starts tomorrow- I figured this would be the perfect time to try this pedicure out again. I LOVE this color combo and have some manis planned out for summer with the same color scheme. 

Pink Color: Sinful Colors "Pink Forever" 2 coats
2nd Pink Color: Sally Hansen "LCD" 2 coats
Blue Color: Pure Ice "Pussycat"
Black Color: Sinful Colors "Black on Black"
Image Plate: Konad M57

10 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower. :)

    This is adorable! :D

    Hope you reach 100 soon, and when you do, CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the follow, I'm following you as well! & thank you! I hope to get to 100 soon too- only 3 more to go!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i just did mine and free handed a couple flowers (not great, still working on that). this makes me want to take it off and start over again!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20.3.11

    So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Jess~ I'm not so great with free handed nail art either, or I would just never be able to paint my other hand- so that is why I stick with the Konad lol <33
    *SerratedB- thank you!! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your pedis so much, but I think this is my favorite! You've totally inspired me to try something than just plain ol' polish on my toes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *VeganMakeupJunkie~ aww thank you!! I would love to see what designs you come up with! & try not to walk into anything when your staring at ur pretty polished toes lol =) <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love that you do pedicure posts! I dont see too many of them from other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Kayla101~ thank you so much! I noticed the same thing too, thats why I figured I would keep doing them bc our feet have to look pretty too lol <33

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...