30.3.11

Glittery Spring Deco Nail Art Design



Peach Color: Essie - "Van D'Go"
Glitter Color: OPI- "Teenage Dream"
Rhinestones & Butterflies: Ebay.com
Pearls: BornPrettyStore


Oh how I wish I made a tutorial for this look, but I really didn't expect it to turn out this good! I wasn't too sure how I was going to like this color combo but I really like the way it turned out. I tried my Essie polish "Van D'go" that I won in Katrina's giveaway and OMG I loved this polish. I am so suprised how well it looked on my skin tone because I don't find many polishes that do. So I was off to a good start, then I added 2 coats of Teenage Dream which really complimented this color. I was also waiting for spring to use my gold butterflies and I figured it would be the perfect time. (Although were supposed to get a snow storm this weekend, crazy, I know) Then after I added the decorations and applied a coat of my brand new bottle of Seche, I was in love. lol I took these pictures with my Mom's camera which is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. and it even has a super macro mode which worked so well for taking nail pics. I am going to have to figure out a way to take more pics with her camera. lol I figured I might as well enter this into ThatsSOfresh's Spring Nail Contest although I didn't plan on it. But I just heard about it, the theme works, and it ends April 1st so this is my last chance to enter. The winner will get a $50 giftcard to WowSoCool. If you want to enter, do it now before it ends!

UPDATE: I went back and took this design off two nails because I was desperate to make a tutorial for this look. lol I'm going to update the format of my tutorials page and add this to it.

17 comments:

  1. oh very fancy! You are great at nail art =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ridiculously gorgeous! Ohhhhing and Ahhhing over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the butterflies, and i swear that Teenage Dream makes any manicure gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so pretty!! <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you had done a tutorial too, so elegant but no lack of bling! The butterflies are really icing on the nail art cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Its beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Butterflies are awesome... Cute mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the sweet comments!!! I am glad you liked this design & I posted it now instead of waiting lol.
    *Abby~ I agree. Teenage dream has the perfect amount of sparkles and a color that is just right to add to any mani.
    *Freshie~ I know! I am beating myself up for not makin a tutorial, but I just might paint 2 nails over again so I can. You know what I am doing that.. there will be a tutorial for this look soon<33 =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is beautiful! You have such talent!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Kayla101~ thank you so much! I'm glad you like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. thanks for the post! Know about HP laptop troubleshooting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Roku link device is the activation page to enter your Roku link code and linking your Roku streaming device. Contact us for any help. An excellent information provided thanks for all the information i must say great efforts made by you. thanks a lot for all the information you provided.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...