28.3.11

Cute Pink & Yellow Spring Nail Design & Tutorial



This nail design was unplanned except for the fact I knew I wanted to do something for Spring. I was searching through my image plates and the flower design on my BM16 plate caught my eye as it always does. I just never used this design because I knew the full image wouldn't fit over my entire nail. (Thank god Bundle Monster will have bigger images on their next set!) But I really wanted to use this design so I figured out a way to make it work. I also made a tutorial if you wanted to know how to do this design. =)

Yellow Color: Sinful Colors "Unicorn"
Pink Color: Sinful Colors "Pink Forever"
Image Plate: BM16 (Bundle Monster)
Mircro Beads: Ebay.com & DollarNailArt.com


6 comments:

  1. That plate design is so pretty! and i love how you clustered the beads in the center of the largest flower- the beads give it so much more details than a dotting tool could have. just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing what you can do!! :o) So cute and definately makes me think of spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had half of your creativity lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty! Those colours work so nicely together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the sweet comments girlies =) .. I'm glad you like it! I will have another spring design posted in a day or two <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute! love that you used britney to provide the soundtrack of your video!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...