Cute Pink & Yellow Spring Nail Design & Tutorial

This nail design was unplanned except for the fact I knew I wanted to do something for Spring. I was searching through my image plates and the flower design on my BM16 plate caught my eye as it always does. I just never used this design because I knew the full image wouldn't fit over my entire nail. (Thank god Bundle Monster will have bigger images on their next set!) But I really wanted to use this design so I figured out a way to make it work. I also made a tutorial if you wanted to know how to do this design. =)

Yellow Color: Sinful Colors "Unicorn"
Pink Color: Sinful Colors "Pink Forever"
Image Plate: BM16 (Bundle Monster)
Mircro Beads: Ebay.com & DollarNailArt.com


  1. That plate design is so pretty! and i love how you clustered the beads in the center of the largest flower- the beads give it so much more details than a dotting tool could have. just lovely!

  2. Wow, amazing what you can do!! :o) So cute and definately makes me think of spring!!

  3. I wish I had half of your creativity lol!!

  4. That's so pretty! Those colours work so nicely together!

  5. Thank you so much for the sweet comments girlies =) .. I'm glad you like it! I will have another spring design posted in a day or two <33

  6. this is so cute! love that you used britney to provide the soundtrack of your video!

  7. Awesome nail designs, Last week my friend try powder nail design and talking about it full day, Now i am going to suggest her this design.


Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget