27.3.11

Sparkly & Starry Glitter Pedicure Design




Blue Color: Milani - "Blue Flash"
Stars, Rhinestones, & Beads: Ebay.com, DollarNailArt.com, Joanns.com

I recently bought some new polishes and Milani's "Blue Flash" was one of them. This polish reminds me of a color Alice would wear in her Wonderland. Well this color and OPI's "Absolutely Alice"- but sadly that color isn't a part of my collection so this is the closest to wonderland I'll get. lol The first picture I took in the shade and is more color accurate to this polish. But I just had to see what this color looked like in the sun- which was a light show spectacular-although for some reason my camera picked up a darker less sparkly color. This color was pretty enough to wear on its own, but if you know me, I just had to add something on there. I figured a star design would work good with the colors. What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. Wow that is incredibly pretty! Can't wait until it gets warm enough to go barefoot and have lovely nail polish on my toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really pretty!! <3 the glitters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! <3 Your nails are really long, I can't have long nails on my legs because it starts cutting my skin because I wear sneakers all the time. But when it's time from flip flops I can grow them little longer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reading and commenting girls<333

    *Olivia~ Me too! it was 40 degrees when I took these pics & all my pedis end up getting covered up in socks lol
    *Ivana~ hehe yeah this is the longest I can have them without having any problems. & I cant wait for flip flop season either ::wishfully sighs::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty!!! :o) your nails look so nice.

    that green grass looked awesome too!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty star design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where do u buy milani polishes? i have been to so many rite-aids and walgreens in our area and i can't find that brand anywhere anymore, and there are a bunch of colors i wanna get by them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Ashley~ if you can't find them in the store, you can get them at cherryculture.com <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...