31.3.11

Bundle Monster Full Sized Image Comparrison!


Wow! Bundle Monster has been updating left and right- it would be so hard to keep up without Cherish keeping me posted! Bundle Monster gave us a little comparrison of the full sized images from their first set and their new set. You can definitley see they are bigger this time around. When I finally get them in my hands, I will do a review asap and compare the sizes from both their sets and the konad plates. They also said that they will be announcing a contest tomorrow so I will update you on that once they let us know more details. =)

6 comments:

  1. me too!! I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just found your blog, I like your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait!! And I look forward to your review. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Lacey~ thanks so much I am glad you like them!! Thanks for the sweet comment!
    *Jessica & PurpleGreenJoy~ Me either!! By mid-April they should be available<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...