18.3.11

KONAD NAIL ART | Cute Deco Flower Nail Art Design && TUTORIAL !! ...




Here is a easy-to-do nail art design. I had trouble getting decent pics since it was gloomy and cloudy the day I took these- but I was able to get a few. I really wanted to use this Konad design again, but since I already used it for another mani, I needed to change it up a bit. So I changed the color scheme and added some rhinestones & beads.

Gray Color: Pure Ice "Kiss Me Here"
White Color: Konad Special Polish in "White"
Image Plate: Konad M60
Top Coat: Seche Vite

And guess what else?! I am officially on YouTube and making video tutorials for my nail art designs!!!! I finally figured out a technique for making the vids- so hopefully I can make this a regular thing.  I made the videos short & straight to the point- I figured this would make it a lot easier to edit and take less time to make them so I could keep posting. So I apologize in advance for not explaining anything in depth- but on the other hand theres plenty of other videos on YouTube that will explain the basics in detail. Anyways, I need a drum roll please ... Here is my first official video tutorial ...




If there is anything that I can do to make the vids better or more helpful- just let me know in the comments! I hope everyone likes the design!! I already have my next tutorial lined up so in a few days I will have the posted too!!

10 comments:

  1. Great video! Keep them coming! :) I never likes this design but now you make me wanna wear it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those nails look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your accents are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone!! & if you ever try it out Ivana, I would <3 to see it!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. suuuper pretty nail design!! i love it!

    I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant... I love it!
    Hugs from Barcelona! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. vos ongles a la con mettez les dans votre fion , c'est pas du design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3.7.22

    other go to this website pop over to this web-site look what i found news find here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...