3.3.11

KONAD PEDICURE DESIGN | Cute Spring Pedicure Nail Art Design




I wanted to do a pedicure for spring time with pretty light spring colors, but I was stumped on ideas. That is until I saw this design on Ivana's Blog and completely fell in love with the color combo and the design. I loved it so much I had to do it right away & I put my own lil spin on the design by adding a few silver beads.

Pink Color: Wet'n'Wild "Tickled Pink"
Purple Stamping Color: Sally Hansen "Ruby Chrome"
Image Plate: Konad M65
Silver Beads: DollarNailArt.com

4 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...