14.3.11

St. Patrick's Day Nail Art Design ...

So here is my St. Patrick's Day mani. I was having trouble with my polishes while I was doing the water marbeling, so it didn't turn out quite the way I thought it would- but I still like it. =) I had to hurry up and finish this design before I ran out of sunlight to take the pics, so I apologize for not cleaning up the cuticles. lol


Yellow Color: Sinful Colors "Let's Meet"
Light Green Color: Sinful Colors "Irish Green"
Dark Green Color: Sinful Colors "San Francisco"
Green Glitter: Sinful Colors "Call You Later"
Gold Micro Beads: DollarNailArt.com

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect marbling julie. waaa ur the best =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::Blushes:: thank you so much<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!
    Your marbling looks perfect!!
    Your ring finger must have taken some serious time!
    Looks fabulous though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Kayla101~ I was having so much trouble doing this water marble, I am glad you can't tell =P .. the ring finger took about 10 mins of eye straining to pick up all those lil beads, but well worth it. Thanks for the lovely comment<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve featured your beautiful nail art design on my recent post “Top 20 St. Patrick’s Day Nail Art Ideas & Inspiration” here:
    http://sparklysharpandfabulous.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-20-st-patricks-day-nail-art-ideas.html

    If you create any more looks like this that you think fall into this category, post links on my Facebook wall or comment on the post and I’ll add them and the links in the post! Keep up the great work!

    <3 The Sparkle Queen

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, I just found our blog and I love these nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous27.5.13

    Hi, Neat post. There's an issue with your web site in internet explorer, might test this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a big part of people will pass over your excellent writing due to this problem.

    Review my web site; Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...