31.3.11

More Bundle Monster Image Plate Releases!!!!


Here are the newest pictures Bundle Monster released on their Facebook. The new plates will have a blue covering and they will also have a backing this time too to reduce the sharpness. BM also mentioned that the pricing for this set will be $21.99! This set will have 150 images so you will only be paying $0.14-$0.15 per image, which is pretty much the same pricing as the first set at $0.13-$0.14 per image. If you haven't been following along, this new set will have BIGGER images and should be available in about 2 weeks. More updates to come !!! How exciting is it seeing all 25 images plates? I can't contain myself, I want this new set so bad! I already made swatches that I am just waiting to stamp. lol

10 comments:

  1. wow must have these series woot woot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Konad or Konad type products, but these plates look so fun. I've always worried I'm not coordinated enough to do it LOL

    www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get my email last night??? I was so stoked. I was at the bar and couldn't beat you to blogging about it, but I just had to let you know! I'm so stoked. I'm waiting for some swatching wheels (or whatever you wanna call them) in the mail so I will be able to do the same. I will be posting this later today along with my newspaper nails! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting!! How exciting! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's another sneak peek/comparison of the full nail designs. I already covered it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, I'm SO excited! I can't wait for them to be released! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the comments girls! I know we all can't wait for these to be available. I will let you know as soon as I know anything so we can be the first to get them!

    *Michelle~ you should totally try it! Watch some vids on youtube to learn how to do it. It is super easy & does'nt require any coordination<3
    *Cherish~ I just got your email!! They are updating a lot lately, hopefully that means they are getting closer to releasing them! Thanks for keeping me posted. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1.4.11

    I can not wait! Lucky you to be able to play with them before anyone else!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *BeautyAddict~ hehe I wish I was able to play with them first! This is a pic was uploaded on Bundle Monster's FB page. But hopefully, I will know as soon as their available so I can be one of the first to review them for you girls! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous24.4.11

    They are being sold now on Amazon. Just ordered mine can't wait to get them =D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...