13.4.11

Pretty Pink & Teal Flower Nail Art Design



Sorry I have been MIA for a while. =( It's almost the end of the semester, so there are tests and assignments every other day! It'll all be over soon though lol.  Back to the nails- I wanted to do this mani back in Winter and I had to patiently wait to do it. Of course, right after I did this mani it got cold again! lol Oh well, it will get warmer again soon. =) Anyways, I bought the roses that I used for this design from the BornPrettyStore and they came in a pack with a bunch of other nail canes for under $10. Click the link if you want to check them out ..

Blue Color: Sinful Colors "Savage"
Rose & Rhinestones: BornPrettyStore & Ebay.com

I also have some swatches/nail designs and a pedicure that I am going to post this week. Along with another post for storing your image plates. I hope you like the design! I will have another one up in a day or two. =)

8 comments:

  1. very pretty!! especially the ring finger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14.4.11

    Cute. :) That blue looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love the pink and blue color combo as well - I might need to get some of those little flowers for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable!!

    P.S. Please visit my blog and vote for me to win the second bundle monster set! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours go so well together =) I really like this mani I think i'm gonna give it a try for myself =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all the sweet comments! If you ever do a similar design, you know I would love to see some pics!<33 Thanks for reading & commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8.6.13

    I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

    my website psn code generator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...