22.4.11

BUNDLE MONSTER IMAGE PLATES NOW ON SALE!!!

That's right! The new set of Bundle Monster image plates are FINALLY ON SALE!!! YAYYY!!! They mentioned earlier today that they would be on sale on April 25th, but they got them earlier than expected and we can order them 3 days sooner now! I am glad I stayed up late tonight or else I wouldn't have known till tomorrow morning. =) I already ordered mine and I am dying to get them in the mail.

ORDER YOURS HERE!!

If this is the first you heard of the new set of Bundle Monster image plates, let me catch you up to speed really quick. The new set will have BIGGER full sized images and it will include 25 plates for $21.99. If you loved the first set, your going to love this one!

How excited are you that we can finally order these after the month Bundle Monster spent teasing us? lol Did you order your set already? I will be posting a review as soon as I get them to help you decide if you want to purchase them =)

5 comments:

  1. I saw a post on FB about the plates being on sale already, I tapped my fingers as soon as i could over to the website and bought these beauties...YAY..Can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thanks the info, i might order this one. in love with this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22.4.11

    finally!! the waiting was unbearable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1.8.11

    so what about those that want just one plate

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something really perfect for glamorous women like me, now I can presume it with my friends and being the best one among them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...