4.4.11

Adoree Swatches & Review!! *Pic Heavy*

The lovely Thresa at Esthers Nail Center sent me these 5 polishes to review. I am so excited because this is my first review and I love to try out new nail products- it's my weakness. lol =D Adoree polishes are $6/ea and come in soooo many pretty colors. You can check out their selection here. While your there, I suggest checking out their nail art supplies too because they are amazing. 
149 Royal Red
Direct Sunlight

 In the shade

I loved this color! I would describe it as a dark coral red. I think this color would be perfect for summer. The application of this polish was also silky smooth & pictured above is 2 coats.

174 Cinnamon

What a pretty gold color! Ironically, I only have one gold polish in my collection and I don't like it too much. But this gold is a lot more opaque and easier to work with. Above is 3 coats, but you can easily get away with 2. This polish has a pearl-like finish, so be sure to roll the bottle between your hands really good to mix the color.

227 Claret Rose

 This color looked a little more brown in person, but my camera picked up the orange and gold undertones. I think this color would be awesome for the fall season. I like how this color is a mix between orange and brown because it makes it a lot more wearable. I am wearing 3 coats in this picture.

158 Neon Yellow

This is a nice bright yellow. It is really hard to find a true yellow so I was really impressed with this polish and the color pay off. This yellow is pretty much the brightest yellow you can find without looking like a highlighter. lol I used 3 coats for the picture, but 2 coats will work just fine.

115 Petal Purple

This color was my favorite of the bunch. It's a perfect purple color for spring with a slight blue sheen. Petal Purple was slightly sheer and I needed 3 coats to make it completely opaque. It was worth it though because I already got compliments while I was wearing this.

The thing I liked the most about these polishes is their dry time. I painted one of the swatches and went to put on my jacket so I could take pics outside- completely forgetting I had just painted my nails. To my surprise they didn't smudge at all! =) Which makes me very happy because I am so very impatient when it comes to drying my nails. lol They don't dry as fast as Seche Vite, but they don't dry as slow as a regular polish either- they are somewhere in between.

Another thing I would like to point out is I did not use top coat for any of my swatch pictures. So as you can see, Adoree polishes have a high shine finish. The polish also works as a nail strengthener, which is always a plus. And lastly, these polishes are 18ml, which is bigger than most polishes. (They are the same size as Orly)

Do you own any Adoree nail polishes? Do you have any similar colors in your collection already? I think I have a possible dupe for Royal Red and maybe Petal Purple.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty colours, thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and you are very welcome! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky duck!!! Love the first one!!! Guess what? Bm release!!!! Ew, sounded gross!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6.4.11

    I never heard of this brand before, thanks for sharing! I love your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Cherish~ I like the first one too!! And haha it did a little!! I am going to have to check it out and make a new post!
    *BeautyAddict~ you are very welcome! =D thanks so much for the comment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...