12.2.11

VALENTINE'S DAY NAIL ART DESIGN | Pink Valentine's Day Nails







Light Pink Color: Sinful Colors "Forever Pink"
Hot Pink Color: Sinful Colors "Oasis"
White Color: Sinful Colors "Tokyo Pearl"
Rhinestones & Hearts: Ebay.com

So here is the first Valentine's day nail design. I'm going to be wearing red on valentines day but I just couldn't resist doing pink nails since that is my fav. color. So for those of you wearing pink, these nails are for you, && for anyone wearing red, your post is coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love these VALENTINE'S DAY NAIL ART DESIGNS, Thanks and best regards: Gel Nail Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...