1.2.11

PINK DECO NAIL ART DESIGN | Japanese Inspired Nail Art Design




I love this design. It would be super cute for a birthday, valentines, or every day nail design like I am doing right now lol.

Pink Color: Finger Paints "I Pink I Can"
Silver Glitter Color: Wet'n'Wild "Kaleidoscope"
Rhinestones, Pearls, Hexagons: DollarNailArt.com, Joanns.com, Ebay.com

I am brewing up Valentine's nail art designs and I am thinking of posting 2-3 designs for this holiday. Hopefully I will find enough free time to be able to post the pics before Feb 14th since I usually suck at meeting my nail art deadlines. lol But I promise I will make every effort to get those posts up...

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! really love the color~ and the pearls & rhinestones :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...