12.1.11

KONAD NAIL ART | Pink Zebra Nail Design






Here is my current mani. Of course, my pics did not come out as well as I hoped for. Ignore the slight tip wear, these nails were a few days old when the pics were taken. But I am going to get better at taking pics indoors so I can take pics of my manis when they are fresh to death. lol

White Color: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
Black Color: Sinful Colors "Black on Black"
Zebra Image Plate: M57 - Konad
Pink Color: WetnWild "Tickled Pink"
Rhinestones & Beads: DollarNailArt.com & Joanns.com

**Exciting News!! .. I did a nail art supply haul && I am SOOO excited!! I can barely wait for them to come in the mail. I ordered from Ebay, Etsy, and the Born Pretty store online. I ordered lots of rhinestones, pearls, beads, glitters, spangles, nail canes, & more fun stuff so once I get them in the mail I will be sure to post pics of all the stuff I got and a quick review on them.

4 comments:

  1. i have tried one kind of sticker named minx recently, it is very good,easily apply and look fantastic. it is the right products for holiday! It save your time to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.2.13

    Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...