5.9.11

Bundle Monster Hawaiian Nail Art Design!



Here is a design that I created for the end of summer. I was practicing color combos and came up with this by mistake. I think I used the image upside down too. lol But nonetheless, I loved the way it turned out. The gold polish underneath kinda made the nail art design look a bit like foil if it caught the right light.

Gold Color: Orly "Luxe"
Purple Color: Pure Ice "Scandal"
Flower Image: BM 225

BTW .. I am still having trouble replying to your comments for some reason! Whats even more annoying is that I cannot leave comments on other people's blogs either!! GRR!!! I think I need to de-virus my comp, but I will try my hardest to fix these technical difficulties as soon as possible!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! :)
    I just wanted to let you know that I've passed a blog award your way! You can check it out at: http://supercutesupereasy.blogspot.com/2011/09/sunshine-award.html

    Keep up the great work <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this! It reminds me of medieval tapestries, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh that looks awesome! I need orly luxe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mani is very exotic looking...love the design and the two colours go well together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty! I love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the combination of the colours! And the gold looks indeed like foil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! ...btw, i know i'm late with this but that's because i was having the same problem of not being able to comment on posts until someone told me it's probably the browser i'm using. i think the issue is with internet explorer, because now i am using google chrome & have no problem commenting but still can't comment when i use internet explorer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Detiniti OMG IT WORKED!!! YAYYY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...