Our feet aren't the prettiest parts of our bodies, so I think it helps pretty them up when you have nicely pedicured toes. This is only my 2nd time using Konad, so if you haven't been able to tell, Konad is very easy to use. When I was doing this design though, half-way through, the bow image did not want to pick up!! I waited for an hour or so and tried again and was able to get it to work. I have also noticed that the small (green) side of my stamper does not pick up the images nearly as good as the big (pink) stamper. Anyway .. heres what I used ..
What I Used:
**Base Coat - Sally Hansen (Hard as Wraps)
**All over nail & for the tips on the big toe- Pure Ice (Love)
**All over nail on big toe - Sally Hansen (Cotton Candy)
**Konad Special Polish in (White) and (Psyche Pink)
**Konad Image Plate M77 (Bow design & Part of Flower design) & M60 (Plaid Stripes)
**Nail Art Striping Polish in Silver. (I bought mine from 5Below)
How To Do:
1. Apply Base Coat to All Nails.
2. Paint all toes, except big toe with Pure Ice (Love) 1-2 coats.
3. Apply a coat of Sally Hansen (Cotton Candy) all over big toe
4. After the polish has dried on the big toe, apply a strip of Pure Ice (Love) to the tips.
5. Once all the nail polish has dried, take Konad's special nail polish in (white) and Konad's Image Plate M77 and stamp white bows on all your toes except the big toe.
6. Using the same plate and white special polish, use the flower design on Image Plate M77 (left to the bow) and stamp only the swirly stem part of the image (everything but the flower) and stamp the image on the corner of your big toe.
7. Now using the white special nail polish and Image Plate M60 use the plaid stripes design. With the image long-ways on your stamper, stamp the image only on the pink tips on your big toes.
8. Go back to your M77 Bow image, and using special nail polish in (Psyche Pink) stamp the bow over the swirly white design you did in step 6.
9. Take a silver striping nail polish, and apply a line below the tips on your big toes. This will also help cover up any boo-boos from not applying the plaid design perfectly on the tip.
10. Wait for the silver stripe to dry, then apply a top coat over all toes.
This is a really pretty, flirty, design for your nails or toenails. Feel free to leave me a comment with any questions.
Cinnamon ja hänen pitsileimansa
15 hours ago