1.3.12

Comfy Sweater Nails & More Updates!!





Here is my newest nail art design. I was inspired by a sweater that I have & wanted to create nails to match my winter wardrobe. I had this idea floating around in my head back since Fall and was unpaitently waiting for Winter weather to do this design. 

Gray Color: Sally Hansen "Wet Cement"
White Color: Konad Special Polish "White"
Black Color: Konad Special Polish "Pearl Black"
Image Plates Used: BM204 & BM20

A few days after I went over this mani with Essie's "Matte About You." I think I might actually like this design more with a matte finish. 



About a week ago we had some light snow fall followed by freezing rain. Everything outside looked so pretty and was covered with a thin sheet of ice. As you can see in the second picture, there is ice around each individual pine needle. The ice blue glitter nails went perfectly with the weather.

Polishes Used: Deborah Lippmann "Just Dance" & Wet'n'Wild "Believe me, it's real"


So for some updates. Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I am taking block courses at college which are only 7 weeks long. Between work, 5 hour classes, and homework, I am struggling to find time to not only do my nails, but getting any spare time during the day to take pictures.

There is some good news though! I finally got a camera, but not just any camera. I finally caved in and bought a DSLR camera, a Canon Rebel T3i to be exact. I hope you noticed the quality of the pictures has upgraded from my last ones. At this time I only have the kit lenses, but I have a macro lens on my wish list which will really take my polish and nail art pictures to the next level.

I promise to start updating more! I am editing pictures now for another post I have coming up which features soft spring colors. I also have a DIY project I am dying to show you! I finished editing the pictures for the tutorial part, but I need to wait until Saturday morning to take pics of the final product. While I am at it, I am going to try to come up with a nail art design to match the bracelet, but we will see how that goes.

9 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...