23.10.11

Cute Nail Art Designs!! *Major Update*



Here are some nail designs I have done in between postings. Since there is a lot of designs I am just going to jump right into the product lists ...

Dark Purple Color: Sally Hansen "Pronto Purple"
Light Purple Color: Pure Ice "Outrageous"
Image Plate: BM208


This is a design I am sure all of you have seen or even done before. I would of added more detail to this but I wanted to do something just simple, quick, and easy because I had another nail design I wanted to do the day after.

Blue Color: Orly "Frisky"
Pink Color: Sinful Colors "Soulmate"
Red Color: Sinful Colors "Be My Valentine" (nail striper)
Green Color: Sinful Colors "San Francisco"

Black Color: Sinful Colors "Secret Admirer"
Glitter: Wet'n'Wild "Party of Five Glitters"
Matte Top Coat: Essie "Matte About You"

I revamped the design above after wearing it for a few days. For this design I added some Chanel Fimo Slices from the Bornprettystore.com. And some decorative hexagons I bought from Ebay.com.

I LOVED this pedicure!! It is one of my top favorite nail designs. I actually took this picture about 2-3 weeks after wearing this pedicure. So for those of you who ask how long the gems stay on for, it is a very long time if you add a layer or 2 of top coat.

White Color: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
Black Color: Sinful Colors "Black on Black"
White Stamping Color: Konad Special Polish in "White"
Black Stamping Color: Konad Special Polish in "Pearl Black"
Image Plate: BM223 (Bundle Monster)
Decorations: All from Ebay.com =)

5 comments:

  1. wow! i love all you designs! :) i love your pedi on your toes, it's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, and the pedi is so cute but yet very elegant and flattering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do u actually create the design for the purple nails!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do u actually create the design for the purple nails!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do u actually create the design for the purple nails!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...